Tuesday, March 17, 2009

moment: camille's oatmeal

Morning breakfast is often at Camille's located in the tunnels below my building. I love to pick up the plain brown bag filled with oatmeal and small containers of brown sugar, raisins, and cream. The hint of cinnamon is calming and soothing. A refreshing and healthy way to start off a day. My Blog. I have no idea where this desire to blog is coming from. I am finding great enjoyment in taking my ordinary life and sharing the simple moments and lessons. 23 Weeks. Pregnancy is going well. Trying to refrain from eating large portions. Major heartburn is definitely setting in. My mood is often mellow and easily annoyed. I feel like a big goofy butterball. =)

1 comments:

W.J. March 17, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

Hey, I started eating the Camille's oatmeal first! :-) And I won't comment on your small portions refrain... BTW, you were right; that looks nothing like Camille's... LOL...

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP