Friday, August 7, 2009

plain yogurt + granola

















Plain yogurt with "bear naked" granola. A breakfast favorite of mine thanks to my cubicle neighbor. Love starting the morning with something refreshing and light.
Maternity leave with the little one is amazingly wonderful. It is an added bonus to also have time at home to notice simple pleasures. Work and family life balance is important to me. Prior to maternity leave, I was asked to develop my yearly performance goals. Top of my list was "to be in a position that will allow a healthy balance of family and work life!" They asked I answered.

1 comments:

Vivien August 18, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

One of my all-time favorites! Love your site updates and all of the beautiful shots, Sam!

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP