Thursday, September 3, 2009

busy bees

Life has been insanely busy with plenty of to dos. The body aches for a peaceful moment to rest and just be. Responsibility weighs heavy as each day brings a new challenge. When the result is different than what was expected, there exist experience and growth. A learning opportunity if chosen. Nonetheless, this growing process is an uncomfortable one.

On a lighter note, happy labor day weekend everyone. Hoping for some photo opportunities to soothe my soul.

2 comments:

Betty Manousos September 4, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

Reading your post I realized your thoughts meant to me a lot.
Have an great weekend!

samantha September 5, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Betty - makes me happy to know my words are being read and that it has meaning to others as well. have a great holiday weekend!

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP