Monday, September 21, 2009

mini cupcakes



Homemade mini cupcakes from the lovely sis-in-law and niece. Meagan enjoyed decorating the cupcakes with pretty sprinkles. Absolutely love the buttery smell of cupcakes baking in the oven.

The first week back to work was oddly pleasant. Enjoy getting ready in the morning and riding in with the hubby. “Us” time is a luxury nowadays, so we make the most of our commute to and from work and lunch breaks. Marriage and time for self surely does take a backseat when parenthood demands much energy and time. Yet, there is no better place we rather be.

10 comments:

Betty Manousos September 21, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

Lovely blog! I love your title's pic. Your cup cakes awesome!

The Grown-Up Child September 21, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

Love cupcakes!! Did you just return to work after your maternity leave? I did last week too! I know what you mean by enjoying getting back into 'working' routine.

Amanda {My Life Badly Written} September 21, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

ooh cupcakes my favourite!!

Stopping by from SITS...what a beautiful blog!!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden September 21, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

Beautiful cupcakes! Your blog has a wonderful, calming zen vibe. Love it!

Rachel September 22, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

Hi there!
Thank you for the comment! I would love to give you some ideas for your baby shower if you e mail me! rachelruthjohnson@gmail.com
I just posted some baby shower themes on the blog.

satakieli September 23, 2009 at 2:36 AM  

Those cupcakes looks wonderful! I love the smell of baking, if only I were any good at it!

Gabrielle September 23, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Beautiful blog, elegant and simply I love it! Good Morning from SITS!

foxy September 23, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

I'm over here from SITS... what a sweet blog you've got here!

From TX, huh? Me too! Loving the cool weather right along with you...

Mel at Adventures of Mel September 23, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

Your blog is beautiful! And those cupcakes are so pretty, I'd find it hard to eat them.:) Just stopping by from SITS!

Mary | Deep South Dish September 23, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

Hi! Popping over from SITS Roll Call to visit.

Pretty sprinkles! I love any kind of cupcake!

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP