Sunday, March 1, 2009

20 Weeks - Photo

My pregnancy journey at 20 weeks. The morning sickness and itchy skin has slowly decreased from the first trimester. I still sleep around 8:30 p.m. every night. I am able to enjoy the pregnancy alot more at this moment. I have more energy and feel more happy with myself. I can now cook and clean like I never had before. The hubby has been so great helping everywhere possible. I hope to be able to do more soon.

Meagan is slowly understanding that she will be a big sister soon. She hugs and kisses my belly sometimes. At first she would hit my belly and run away....I think she is just a little confused.

The other day she asked "Mommy can you swallow me so I could go in your belly and play with baby?" I just love her so much!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP