Saturday, March 14, 2009

5 month

Morning tempt was 45 degrees, cold and uncomfortable. I wish we could have had warmer weather. Meagan and the hubby were warm and cozy at home as I waited for my OB appt. I weighed in at 118 lbs (gained 8 lbs since visit last mnth) and baby's heart beat is 155. Thankful growth is normal. Mellow Mood. I am feeling really really blah this morning. Hoping this will go away soon. It sure would help if the sun came out right about now. Chuckecheese. We wanted to take Meagan to the rodeo but the weather was so ugly. We went to Chuckecheese instead to play games, eat pizza and cotton candy. Meagan had a great time running around with daddy. I was pretty exhausted after an hour of screaming kids!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP