Thursday, April 2, 2009

moment: 25 weeks prego

The little one has been most active around 2:00 p.m. every day. Lots of movements and kicks....Meagan continues to kiss my belly whenever she remembers. My mood has been good for the most part. I have emotional lows at moments for no reason at all. I think it must be the hormones. My appetite has increased significantly. Yesterday I ate so much for lunch that when I got back to the office I felt terrible. I was fatigued, sleepy, and dizzy. I rested for about 15 minutes in the mediation room provided by the company. By the time I got home for dinner, I was almost too afraid to eat. I just ate noodle soup and tofu and went to bed. A coworker of mine was done being pregnant for good...so gave me her maternity clothes. I thought it was such a sweet guesture. This may help me get through the last trimester without having to go on a shopping spree. I would prefer to do so after the preganancy. =)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP