Thursday, March 26, 2009

moment: 24 weeks prego

Baby has been more active lately. I could be sitting in a meeting for an hour and the little one would be kicking and rolling around the entire time. I just love the feeling. Appetite has increased significantly. Food consumption is equivalent to the hubby's. Major sweet tooth, especially after a big meal. Sleeping well every night around 9:00 p.m. Meagan is falling in love with my big belly. She kisses it all the time and comments how cute it is. It is the sweetest thing to witness. I call her big sis or chi hai now so that she could get used to her new title. The hubby and I have been trying to prepare ourselves for life with two. I wonder what that will be like....

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP